Check out our Fundraising Brochures! There is something for everyone! Learn more.
Meet your fundraising goals without leaving home! Offer your friends, family and neighbors an easy online shopping experience...and you get the credit for every purchase. Visit Our Store!
Motivate your entire team with incentive programs for every level of volunteer. View Prize Programs.
Pick up tips and tricks for making your fundraiser a success! Learn more.
“Wow! I can’t believe how easy it is to make so much money with Cherrydale. We’ve used Cherrydale for the past 2 years and it has definitely helped our student fund account!”
No puedo creer lo fácil que es hacer tanto dinero con las compañas Cherrydale. Hemos usado a Cherrydale por los últimos 2 anos y definitivamente nos ha ayudado con la cuenta de fundos de nuestros estudiantes. Read More
Assistant Principal, Reed-Mock Elementary
How Fundraising Works
5 Easy Steps To Fundraising Success
You’ve decided to take the plunge, but you’re not sure what to expect? Just take a look at these 5 easy steps that will take you from start to finish of your Cherrydale Farm’s fundraiser. It really is this simple to generate the funds your school, group or organization needs to do what you do!
1. Set Up
- The ball starts rolling when you fill out the Fundraiser Contact Form. As soon as your form is completed and sent, we will send you an e-mail verifying receipt of your inquiry.
- A Cherrydale Farms Fundraising Sales Consultant will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your e-mail so you don’t lose any time getting started. Our national network of consultants consists primarily of former educators and parent group members who are highly experienced in product fundraising. They know how to help you maximize your profits with a minimum of disruption. And they understand that every group is different, and their mission is to make sure those individual needs are met.
2. Select Brochures
- Browse the product brochures we offer and select which product line you want to sell. Discuss your choice with your Consultant, and also, if you are interested in choosing more than one product line.
- Once we have all your information and choices, we will send complete packets for your entire organization that includes product brochures, order forms, prize programs (when applicable), envelopes, and one UPS box to use when you return your order forms to Cherrydale Farms.
3. Kick Off
- Communicate the start date and end date of your sale with everyone in your organization. Assemble your team of helpers and sellers so everyone is ready to go and motivated to sell, sell, sell!
- Make it easy on yourself and collect money as you go along, rather than waiting until the end. This ensures that you won’t be bothered by collecting money two months later, and that you have immediate access to all the funds you raise.
- Stay in touch with both your sellers and your Fundraising Sales Consultant throughout the sale to keep everyone motivated, troubleshoot any problems, and maximize profits.
4. Wrap Up
- When your sale ends, collect all order forms from your sellers, tally everything on the easy-to-use forms we provide, and send it to Cherrydale Farms in the pre-addressed box that came with your packet.
- Cherrydale Farms will tabulate your order within 4 days of receipt, and give you immediate access to all your data. We even set you up with 24/7 access to your own password protected account so you can see what each seller sold, who the top sellers were per class or team, and what products were the biggest sellers for planning your next campaign.
5. Pick Up
- All orders MUST BE separated by classroom, teacher, team, group, etc., and each MUST BE placed in its own classroom envelope. ANY orders not clearly separated will be processed in the manner in which they are received (i.e.: if orders are not sent in separated, they will be processed in 1 classroom labeled ALL).
- If you have a desired delivery date, let your salesperson or customer service representative know. We require approximately 3 weeks to deliver your order.
- Four (4) days before your order will ship, you will receive an invoice via email from your Cherrydale Consultant. A delivery date will be given to you at that time, unless you requested a different one. If the delivery date we provide doesn’t work for you, please let us know a date that will and we will make every effort to deliver on the date requested.